NDDC Recruitment Form: Applications are invited into the Niger Delta Development commission (NDDC) for massive job recruitment for graduate and non-graduate. See requirements, application process and how to apply below.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is a Nigerian government agency responsible for the development and welfare of the Niger Delta region. NDDC recruitment processes and requirements varies depending the position you are applying for.
When the NDDC conducts recruitment exercises, they typically advertise job vacancies through various channels such as newspapers, their official website, and other media platforms. The recruitment process may include written exams, interviews, and other stages to assess the suitability of candidates for specific positions.
To apply for NDDC recruitment, you would usually need to meet certain eligibility criteria, including educational qualifications, relevant work experience, and other requirements specified in the job advertisement. Common job positions advertised by NDDC include engineering roles, administrative positions, project management, finance, environmental science, community development, and more.
NDDC Recruitment Portal 2023
We would like to let everyone know that the NDDC recruiting portal for 2023 is now accepting applications. The Niger Delta Development Commission encourages qualified individuals who are interested in taking part in the recruitment process this year to submit an application.
We will walk you through the entire application procedure, including how to fill out the NDDC recruiting form properly and without any problems. To establish you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must complete before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
General Requirements into NDDC Recruitment 2023/2024
The prerequisites mentioned on the NDDC employment portal are listed below. To be eligible for full-time employment, you must meet the following conditions.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must have good knowledge of the Niger Delta region
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidates must be free of any of the following issues: contagious infections, stammering, mental issues, sight, hearing, or physical disabilities. must be in good mental and physical health. No inscriptions or tattoos on the body.
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- B.Sc, HND, ND
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates cannot be members of any fraternity, sect, or secret society.
- must not have previously engaged in any criminal activity
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Niger Delta Development Commission official website via https://nddc.gov.ng/
- Create an account by Signing up with the required details
- Click on the available vacancies
- Carefully read and follow the instructions
- Provide and upload all the necessary documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application and take printout for future references
On successful application, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next level of the NDDC recruitment process.
NDDC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
Only qualified candidate will be contacted via email and phone used during application, list of successful shortlisted candidate will also be publish online.
Thanks For Reading our Article, If You have any Suggestions or Contributions concerning this Post kindly use the Comment Section below let’s hear from You.