Federal Poly Wannune Recruitment: Applications are invited into the Federal Polytechnic at Wannune for Job recruitment both Academic and Non-Academic Staff, interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply below. See requirements and how to start application process.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Wannune, Tarka, Benue State, Nigeria invite all suitably qualified applicants for Jobs recruitment into various Academic and Non-academic positions in Federal Polytechnic wannune.
Requirement/Experience for Federal Poly Wannune Recruitment
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Be sound physically and mentally.
- Be of good behavior.
- Have valid means of identification nationally recognized.
- Have at least five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in O/L Exams
- Not be less than 18 years at the time of application.
- Be in possession of First Degree, Higher Degree, Intermediate qualification and etc in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Have a professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage and any necessary documents.
Salary for Federal Polytechnic Wannune Recruitment
The Salary for Federal Polytechnic Wannuen is applicable to other federal Civil service in education Sector. Entry Level for BSc/HND is CONTEDIS 8/Equivalent is over N116,000.00
How to Apply for Federal Poly Wannune Recruitment
Federal Poly Wannune Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate
Only Federal Poly Wannune Recruitment successful shortlisted candidate will be contacted via email address and phone number used during job registration.
Do make a bookmark /save this page for updates or any latest news.
Refrain from offering bribes for Job offers; offers are made only on the basis of merit.
If you have any question concerning Federal Poly Wannune Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.